Brokeandbookish provides a topic each week and bloggers list their top ten within that category.
Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Switch Places with for 24 Hours
1. Echo (Pushing the Limits)- If you read my review of PTL from yesterday then you know I fell hard for Noah. I wouldn't mind dating him for 24 hours...just sayin lol
2. Sookie (Sookie Stackhouse Series)- Having all those hot guys fighting over me would be fun. Eric, Bill, Quinn, the list goes on. I also wonder what it's like to be blond...is it true that blonds have more fun?
3. Emerson (Hourglass)- I always wanted to time travel so I think switching places with her would be fun. And I wouldn't mind fun banter with Kaleb either.
4. Jenna (Hex Hall)- I think Sophie is hilarious so I'd want to switch places with her bff for a day and hang out with her. Maybe learn some spells or something.
5. Allison (The Immortal Rules)- If I knew it would only be for a day, then I would want to be Allison. The world she lives in is scary, but I would want to see what being a vampire is like.
6. Hermione (Harry Potter)- I think I need to go to Hogwarts in Florida soon. I would love to switch places with Hermione and get to live at Hogwarts and do magic.
7. Clara (Unearthly)- How cool would it be to learn to fly? And also, I want to meet Tucker because there is no man on this earth as perfect as him.
8. Tris (Divergent)- I wouldn't want to have to fight all day long, but I love tris' bravery and her overall character. I think it would be fun to zipline and jump off trains if I knew I wouldn't get hurt, because let's be honest, main characters never die.
9. Allie (The Notebook)- I think every girl wants a romance like in The Notebook. I'd want to be the young version of Allie though lol.
10. Jessica (Sloppy Firsts)- I always wanted to be snarky and have quick comebacks like Jessica so it would be nice to be a quick thinker. I also would want to meet Marcus as he is one of the oddest characters I have ever read.
Who would you switch places with?